Wednesday, August 25, 2010

State Fair Tour Pictures

Yesterday I wrote about the State Fair Architectural Tour. Most of the buildings have these Medallions around the top that are pictures of the species that can be found in that bldg. These two are from the Draft Horse Barn and the pictures below are on the Communication Bldg it was used for horse racing events and maybe at one time had horses in the under side of this bldg. This building is used for Offices for employees
I tried to move the pictures around they did a flip flop on me so before I loose them all together I will post the blog
Sure is over cast today. Does keep it from getting to warm.
Have a great day and stay safe



1 comment:

  1. Great blog topic! With so much to look at at the fair, I am sure many people miss these subtle but important aspects of our buildings! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete