Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ann's Musing

That is a funny title but musing (definition) gives a writer his creative inspiration. I think I need some inspiration kind of lost for words. I need to get back in the groove and get that paint brush moving. I have several shows going into fall. Wild birds stores will want some birdhouses for their feathered friends.

Today the Guys are moving cattle around and everyone shows up at the same time. Fellow comes for a load of grain for the local mill. The trash man come to pickup the dumpster and the guys are back for a load of cattle. It is a 3 ring circus to see who gets to first, second and third. There is a barn lot as we call it enter and exit to the grain set-up, the pasture and the load out for cattle that is where we keep the dumpster. Thats the way things work out sometimes. Some days it is quiet.
Take care and stay safe until we talk again

1 comment:

  1. That is exactly what my barn lot looks like today and for the past many days! Guys working on the new drying system, guys working on the garage, guys now working on the sunroom, and oh yeah! guys working on the farm! ACK! I need a GIRLFRIEND DAY! ;-)

    Have a great one, and I hope you find your muse!

    ReplyDelete