Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Architectural Tour State Fairgrounds

Good morning
Back from the fair and I have lots of pictures from my Architectural Tour. I will post more in a couple of days

The next time you are in the State fairgrounds please look up. Most of the buildings have Medallions inserted into the bricks. They are beautiful so fitting on each bldg. These 2 pictures are on the Blue Ribbon Pavilion (sheep barn) Handsome aren't they. The other pictures are from the Swine Barn. In all the years I have never noticed the designs.
Have a great day until tomorrow stay safe.


2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I have seen them but never thought to take pictures of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always enjoyed seeing those. So glad when they redid the sheep barn they were able to keep those in the buildings exterior.

    ReplyDelete