Sunday, September 5, 2010

Love to Bake

This is what I have been up to today. I have wanted to bake this cake for 2 days and finally today.

I will share with you the recipe. I have made up part of it and rest was given to me.
"Better Than Sex Cake"
1 pkg of Dark Choc Cake Mix
1 pkg 3 oz reg pudding mix
4 eggs
8 oz sour cream
1/2 cup water
3/4 cup veg oil
Mix together

1 4 oz Dark Choc Hershey bar
1 Dark Choc Milky Way
chop up in small pieces if they stick together just put on a little flour.
Spray Bundt Pan add half of cake mix into pan add the candy on top the add the rest of the cake mix
Bake 350 Degrees for 55 minutes
Let cool use icing of your choice. Enjoy!!

I didn't name the cake I just enjoy it. I also make this cake with yellow cake mix and vanilla pudding but I use the dark choc with it I do like dark choc.

2 comments:

  1. Double YUM! I LOVE Dark Chocolate! It is the BEST! And.....Look at you adding pictures of what you made and including all the ingredients and all. You are starting to hit your stride! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete