Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year lots of projects

This cake is what is baking in my oven. I read on the Dairyman's wife blog last night but it was too last to bake. I had an hour or so I thought I would bake the cake. Check out her blog to get the recipe.


This Hooked rug is a workshop that we are offering on Jan the 15th If you are interested please contact me. We have over 12 ladies who will attend I am wanting to start a hooking group to work one day a week on our projects. Hope that happens.
These are memory boxes for the St Vincents Women's Hospital for their bereavement program
The group of Decorative Artist I belong to donate these to the hospital to give to women who have lost a baby. Very nice program.

I have my treadmill sent up and stated walking the 31 of Dec. Time goes faster if you can watch TV or read.

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome, and that cake looks delicious! Love all the time you give to other people; you make my smile bigger! Wish I lived closer so I could learn how to hook a rug! I think my treadmill walking starts next week. For now I am trying to survive Zumba classes. Woo!

    ReplyDelete