Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No pictures needed

My son went into "In a pinch Rent it" and got the metal detector and guess what In 5 minutes I had my ring. The owner told him that it had found a lot of rings. I had raked the leaves from around the back door and moved them to cover my roses and other perennials for the winter and in the process I lost my ring I was sad not to be able to find it
I am a happy camper. Thank you to all who emailed me and prayed in hopes I would find it.

While I am on today I will be out of town from Friday to next Thursday We are going to the International Fair convention in Las Vegas NV. I have a two fold reason for going I have a sister who lives there so I hope to spend some time with her. She comes to Indiana at least once a year.
Jim will be busy with meetings and I will attend a few of the functions.

My sister tells me it is very cold for Vegas to wear my winter coat.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving. Spend time with your families we never know about tomorrow.
Take care

3 comments:

  1. YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!! SO GLAD YOU FOUND YOUR RING! That has to be a huge load off your mind. St. Anthony and a metal detector will work every time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found your ring! Now you can enjoy the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you found it! That would make me sad, too!

    ReplyDelete