Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Back Home

Yes it is always good to be home.  No place like home.  Yesterday I had a couple of meetings didn't want to be inside but duty calls.
Today it was even better when we talk about weather.  I went out and made about 25 birdhouses so I will have something to paint when it get cold again. 
This is what I saw  today in the pasture  my  "Sitting Bull"  he is watching the cars go by.  I will get a better picture next time  I heard  he does this a lot.   We had a bull several years ago that sat like this  just seems odd for an animal this size
Hope everyone is out and enjoying this break in the weather. 
Until next time Take care

2 comments:

  1. I love it when cattle "sit", they look so funny - it always makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the name Sitting Bull! Hope he picked a clean place to sit! I'm sure he amused many drives this way. You are so industrious! Send some of that energy my way! Just finished up bottle feeding the new dairy calves. Come on over to the blog and check it out!

    ReplyDelete