Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ann's Musings

I guess when I don't have any thing special to talk about it is  Ann's Musings

I have signed up for a class that  the Purdue Extension Office is presenting on Back to Basics
A Novice Guide to Farm Animals a 5 week course. It is on  sheep and goats,
cattle, horses, chickens and swine.  I think this is a good thing I don't know how many times people
want to know if we would sell them a calf.  And where are you going to raise this animal?

 Farm animals are cute when they are little but when they grow up they have their own personalities
just like humans. 
If you  want to cuddle a animal please get a dog or cat or maybe a rabbit.  They are becoming family pets.

We are sponsoring another Rug Hooking workshop  this time we are going to hook an Primitive house with
pine trees, moon and stars.  We have started a group on Thursday morning to work on our rugs and share ideas.

This weather is in a holding pattern just hope it holds til  SPRING
Stay warm and safe

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a cool class! I would love attend something like that. The rug class sounds fun too! Can you bring your party closer to me? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the word spring....
    Yes were ready!!!

    Thanks
    Leontien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lana I wish you were closer we could have fun and it is relaxing

    ReplyDelete