Friday, July 16, 2010

Today I am on my way up to the antique store we are only open 2 days a week but it is fun to spend time there. Martinsville High School is having a Celebration to get all their graduates to come to Artie Fest a lot of activities happening from an Art Show to Church Services on Sunday. I hope a lot come back home to meet old friends. The community have spent alot of time on this event.

My talking dog has quieted down. We went to the Vet and got him so medicine I think he feels better.
I am enjoying reading your blogs keep up the good work
I am trying to go through the list
Until later

2 comments:

  1. Well I'd be interested to see some of the treasures in your antique store. I know there are some bloggers out there that weekly post on that topic. Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann,
    You got an award!!! what they are and what to do next, check:

    http://fourleafcloverdairy.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-have-i-gotten-myself-into-awards.html

    Have fun
    Leontien

    ReplyDelete