Friday, October 4, 2013

The rest of the story

This was to show children electric safety
Sorry I took so long I know I said I would post the next day  but I was at the Pedens and I also had a meeting that night so I am time short ( that means I schedule too much in one day ). The Wed went real well had lots of children if you have children or grands please bring them by next year.   We had a class from South School attend.  Next week there is a farmers day at the Morgan County Fairgrounds where they will have animals and old time crafts so you have another chance to visit farm related events.  There will be 3 of our rug hookers there in the building working on their rugs so please stop by and say Hi
Blacksmith

Cider press

License plates early 1900

No body has this many shovels all oiled and hanging on a nail

No comments:

Post a Comment