Monday, August 5, 2013

Ann's Musings

The above picture is at the Farmers Breakfast during the County Fair  it took place at the Beef and Sertoma Bldg.  The Community Foundation is the main sponsor.  At this meeting we announced that the Community Foundation  has applied for a grant to buy 2 Res-Q-Tubes for the farmers in our county there  are several grain bins.  If there is a chance we ever need one we will have it.  There will be a professional trainers come to town and work with our men so they will be trained properly.   If you read this and want to take the training please get a hold of me or Chris at the extension office

Opening Day at the Indiana State Fair .

This beautiful young lady is my new Great Granddaughter Born July 20  she was 9.7 lbs and 22 in long her name is Addison Lee Ann

 I went to mow the other night and to my surprise there are the Naked Ladies.    I had forgotten I moved them to my yard



No comments:

Post a Comment