Sunday, July 21, 2013

Things of summer

 I had to do something so I took my camera out for a stroll around the yard.  Get restless when it is nice out and it doesn't get dark until 10:00.    In the winter there are a few TV shows I watch but not this time of the year.  The butterflies are showing sign of broken body parts their tails and wings are damaged.  The sunflowers are beautiful always plant some for the birds. 


I know, he is back but he is eating with the doves off the ground.    I was mowing down the road at the other farm and one got hit was in the tire track where people will run over him and in a few days it would be a grease spot.    I have to move them out of the way all animals  if I can I will move them to the side in the weeds.  I carry a few plastic bags to move them. The vulture will find them just part of the food chain..

The hummers are busy from morning til night  the same with the butterflies.

A perfect one no missing parts

Butterfly bushes are growing as tall as I have seen them I guess it is the weather.  Any one who would be interested please email me as I have too many but I won't kill them.

My tree is losing its leaves don't see any bugs maybe its  the weather combined with last year drought.

No comments:

Post a Comment