Monday, March 11, 2013

New bird at feeder

 This is the new visitor to my yard I have  about four different kinds of  woodpeckers.  I enjoy all of them but my wild cherry looks like it has a skin disease  they are always going up and down cleaning bugs, worms or what ever they can find.  I have painted him several times from a book now I have my own picture. 
Tomorrow I am going to the Flower and Patio show at the State Fair grounds it will be bright and full of flowers.   There are a lot of garden related items  like ponds and fire pits.  I just like the flower and all the flowering bulbs.
 
Barn report we are still have a couple a days  and will for at least another week or two.  I will put up some more pictures when the sun come out.
Take care and stay safe  drive carefully remember you are carrying precious cargo and you can't replace them.








2 comments:

  1. Love your pics and stories, thank you for keeping me in touch with home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one more year on my work permit here. It is a good job, and I love the interesting people I meet. I don't think I could find a good job at home. But miss Indiana... I am coming home in June for a visit... we should get together!

    ReplyDelete