Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Rooster and Fair Convention

Rooster

This rooster was in the silent auction I fell in love with him the first time I saw him and I had to work to get him home and be the last bidder.  A lot of you know Larry Vandenberg he had a bidding war going on with another person I don't think he wanted the rooster but just had fun fueling the fire because he new I wanted to take this fellow home.    The rooster is 44 inches tall and the base is 20 inches across.  He will be in my garden this summer

The weather is changing but I am sure there is a lot more winter on the horizon Just a little warmer the next few days.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE your rooster! Are you leaving him plain or do you see painted feathers in his future? Both ways are intriguing! Glad you stuck with it so you could bring him home, and I'm sure a good cause benefited well from all the feathers flying ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about painting but I really want to put him outside they recommended using this sealer or varnish Not sure they would both work together

    ReplyDelete