Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Family Member

www.fourleafcloverdairy.blogspot.com
A picture of my new 4-legged guy.  He weighs at about 140 pounds.   Very loving animal.
I am uneasy since tonight is the first night that he has sleep outside.  He is in a large pen and has 2 dog houses to choose from.   The older house has a back window  and the other one is 4 feet by 8 feet.  He has been in my Studio at night since we brought him home..  I am working on getting the underground fence working. After we buried my female the fence quite.  We will try and find the break or just put in a new wire.   It worked well for my other 2 dogs so I am sure he will like to have room to run.
I look forward to spending time with him.
I am loving this weather  sure hope for some of the rain that is coming our way, it evaporates before it hits the ground.

PRAYERS NEEDED
I have a friend who is need of all the prayers we can mustard  She is fighting her second diag. of cancer and she is in  her early Thirties.  We need your  help in getting her through  this if you want to follow  Leontien's blog is www.fourleafcloverdairy.blogspot.com.  Leontien  you have a great day, everyday!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Great Pyrenees? He looks beautiful and like a great companion. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete