Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Farms in the spot light

It is all about farming  How we farm and what we do on that farm.  Do you raise animals or grain. How do you take care of them and the soil.  Speaking first hand and I think I can speak for anyone that I know always put the animals first  and has concerns about the soil conditions   We are in a raining period and I would like to see it go away but we need moisture in the soil to grow a crop.  God gives us rain we will accept  rain.  We need to remember there is a plan bigger than we are so be calm trust in God and pray.

These are some of  the Farm merchandise being produced by the manufacturers.

Farm report  We are all in the same boat  doing what we can,  until next time maybe I will have a better weather report


No comments:

Post a Comment