Thursday, May 19, 2016

Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus

I was ask on Face Book if I would like to try Downy Wrinkle Release.  I iron a lot I don't like wrinkled shirts and pants even the ones I wear on the farm.   I tried this product today I had a load of clothes in the dryer when this box came.    So I opened it I wasn't sure it was for me the driver did a address check and said it goes here.  These pictures tell the story how well this product works.   I will definitely continue to use this  the company sent me samples to try.  They even had the small ones  for your purse.  You may go check them out http://www.nehemiahmfg.com or www.downywrinklereleaser.com
           

Before the application of the spray

After the spray it dries very fast  on the right a few damp spots

Compare the two sides  This really works  I was surprised Hope you will try  Walmart, Walgreens, and Kroger just to name a few.

The word are my own in this blog they gave me the product to try   You have your choice of Irons??

No comments:

Post a Comment