Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mothers Day

 Since today was Mothers Day  I figured my son was running the sprayer and that is one piece of equipment I haven't ridden  in so I ask if there was room for 2 and he said yes.  I am sure he didn't know I was going to blog about this ride.   We came after weeds and there is a picture of them.  My surprise was the Auto Tracking  I had  heard talk about it but hadn't seen it, so it was something new to learn.  Farming has changed so much in the last 5 years but like everything else I am sure it will continue to change.
We are suppose to have a great weather this  week, I hope you all get to enjoy.    Take care and be careful 
Auto Tracking  it follow the straight line it will come around until it is straight.   It knows where it has been 


These are the weeds that were sprayed this will be a Soybean field

Coming home

No comments:

Post a Comment