Thursday, May 14, 2015

Corn or Milk


I am not worried about the name of this snake but I smelled something different around where I keep the dog food.  It is what I called a wild smell.  I found some small 1 inch of Poop on the rug under the dog food container and couldn't figure who might of done that?   I ask Hubby he agrees it wasn't a mouse.  I ask him if he could pull out the refrigerator and he obliged.  Nothing to see Jim went in the other room  I screamed and a foot of this snake was crawling from under my refrig.   Well my grandson likes snakes so as I am standing on a chair I called and said I have a snake in my kitchen.   After some searching the area under my dishwasher and cabinets  he came out with this snake.   No I didn't sleep very well  was on the look out for another one.  I hope this is the end of the story.
Take care and watch where you walk

No comments:

Post a Comment