Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ann's Musings

Just thought I would share a  few words and some pictures with you.  Life is so busy sometimes we don't have time to do the things we really want to do  I went to St Charles Ill last week and I just can't get in the swing of how I am suppose to get everything done and have time to Blog.  Now that the grass is growing it is going to take more of my play time.  I heard a lady tell a group of ladies that when she got married they had a deal I take care of the inside and you take care of the outside.  How many of you have that deal???
I do enjoy mowing the yard and being the gardener. So I don't want an agreement like that just need to have a housekeeper to help.  Got bad new that a friend is really sick so if you have time say a prayer for him and let God do the healing. If he leaves us maybe he can send  some butterflies to let us know he is home
Take care and stay safe. 





1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, Miss Ann. That housekeeper idea sounds pretty darned good right about now!

    ReplyDelete