Friday, April 24, 2015

Red-Bellied Woodpecker

 This bird works for hours getting seed to feed her family.  She is a beauty

 I need help to identify this bird the only name I can come up with is a female Red-winged Blackbird but it doesn't fit the description in my bird book   Joni James can you answer this question  Joni  is a naturalist expert Birds and all living things.
Farm report:  Had a couple of calves this week maybe a few more to come.  I quite counting.  Good grass pastures   The Bulls are ready to go out they hum all the time that low noise I guess their motors are running.    The cow and calves have all had their shots. 
The field work is coming right along  I hear there is rain in the forecast for tonight  hope we don't get much.
Take care and be kind to others

No comments:

Post a Comment