Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dreaming

 I am dreaming into the future.  We all know in Indiana we have 4 seasons to choose from. My favorite is spring and fall but I will take the others to enjoy those two.  It won't be long we will have our Master Gardener Garden show where you can buy the pansy like the one above.  March 14 and 15 at Hoosier Harvest Church see you there that will be our first show of the year. The other pictures are ones I have had on here before but nice reminders of what to look forward too.  Seed catalogs will be showing up in the mail boxes.  Can't wait to plant my first tomato plant.   Never buy a tomato in the winter just doesn't taste right.  If someone has found one that  is good I do like my tomatoes
The sun is shining but it looks cold out.   I feed all my birds yesterday before this last snow storm so today I will just watch from inside.  Farm report:   Saw a coyote in the pasture  guess he was looking for his dinner.   All is quiet otherwise just the way we like it.
Take care and stay safe. Until we talk again






No comments:

Post a Comment