Monday, June 6, 2011

Ann's Museings

I would like to welcome all who have taken time to come visit my Blog. I want to thank Amy from ALatte'withOtt,A http://alattewithotta.blogspot.com/  for writing and posting  my story on The Real Farmwives of America and Friends http://www.realfarmwivesofamerica.com/.   We  are  Blogging on different subjects so visit often to see what the farmwives are up too.

We are all about Family, Farming and Food. 
When I am not busy with the farm or cooking you can find me at the Antique store which is in an 1880 farm house next door to my home.   That is where my studio is located. We teach painting and rug hooking.  We host a group of ladies on Thursday morning who work on their  rugs makes for great fellowship.
 
We almost finished planting corn Saturday night and then we had rain.  Still planting Soybeans and we are cutting hay today  We are not to have rain until Thursday  I hope the weatherman is right in his forecast.  All of this cutting will go into large round bales to feed the cattle next winter.
Take care until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment