Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The View from my Window

This is the view from my kitchen window.  Sometimes they come early in the season.  Sometimes there are cow calf pairs and sometimes there are heifers.  I enjoy all of them. 
The County Fair is going on most of the show that involve 4-H were moved to the first part of the week because of school starting.
We have had a second cutting of hay baled and in the barn.  One thing this rain does is make hay grow should be a good year for those who have to buy hay. 
The Great Indiana State Fair starts this Friday always exciting time for all who participate and our visitors.
Tomorrow I will take several gourds to the FFA Country Market for them to sell and then share the profits with the members that way we both win.
Better go take my canine for their walk.  Take care maybe we will meet at the fair

No comments:

Post a Comment