Monday, December 15, 2014

New Windows

 These are pictures of the new windows that are going in our building in downtown Martinsville.  There are seven buildings that are part of a grant to replace the facade.
For our store I am sure we will have lower energy use.  We had large plate glass windows and you could feel the cold in the winter  and heat in the summer.   It will be beautiful to see the finished buildings.  I hope you will come to town and see the change.
Take care Merry Christmas if I don't get back on before next week




1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! I'm sure that those new windows will be nice. I need to get replacement windows for my house. I will have to find someone in my area who can install new windows for me. http://www.faswd.com/windows/tampa-replacement-windows.html

    ReplyDelete