Thursday, November 13, 2014

Ground Squirrels

I walked into my studio the other day and I saw this little guy feeding on sunflowers.  I couldn't resist he was so cute and in picture 3 his jaws are really full of seed.  He will plant them for me and they will come up next year because he will forget where he planted them.
Farming is coming along got the beans in and now to finish the corn.   Mike is hoping we will have room for the rest of the corn.   Weaned a few more calves by the sign of the moon  love it when they ask me.  What is the next weaning date?   I really like  the farmers almanac you can use it to loose weight, cut hair,  kill weeds, plant and harvest.  Get yourself one for next year good reading also. 
Going to sign off take care and be nice to each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment