Monday, September 8, 2014

The old and the new

 This is now at the entrance of where we have cow in the summer months.  There is also a house that goes with the pasture and some crop ground.  I got to check on the cows as everyone else was busy.
We have mowed hay lets hope for no rain maybe we can get it up
Don't forget to look at the moon tonight.   Take care and be safe
 There is a water tank for the cows to drink.  Always have to make sure everything is working
A charger to keep them safe and not roaming this isn't the wild west

A bluebird box that I envy the first year it is up the bluebirds used it.  I took pictures of them when I went to water earlier this summer

This is a large fungus must be 18 inches across got my attention at first I thought it looked like a turtle at the bottom of the tree.  So what kind of fungus???

This is the old  in  fact it sits across from the water tank and there was a pump below that we turned on to water the cows.  We have used this pasture well over 35 yrs.     

No comments:

Post a Comment