Sunday, December 22, 2013

Last Minute Shoppers

 I know it has been a long time since I have been on here but time does have a way of flying by.  Just want to let you know we are open tomorrow and Tues for all you last minute shoppers  Berries and Ivy Country Store located  Westside of the Courthouse Square Martinsville. and all the booth holders have merchandise for you to purchase.  They have home decor, candles Vera Bradley, clothing boutique, antiques, signs and pictures just to name a few. 
Maybe after Christmas I will get the camera warmed up these pictures were taken with my phone so they are terrible just wanted to post
I am glad the rain stopped we had what I called the river run through.  Moved so much stuff maybe we should just moved it to the dumpster then next time we could relax. 
Wishing all a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year,  Health and Happiness to all
plate rack

towels and curtains

Upscaled Clothing

Willow


olde door w/pig

Old washer



No comments:

Post a Comment