Monday, February 3, 2014

ResQTube

 This is just a few pictures of ResQTubes  Not all of you will know what these are and why I am putting this on my blog.  I am a farmers wife and we dry and store our grain in the fall  At some time we start moving it to our buyers in Indy or other towns.   These are used to rescue a person who may be pulled into the flow of grain.  Bill Harp of Safety and Technical Rescue Association  will bring a semi with a grain bin set-up  to show how fast and dangerous grain bin entrapment can be.  It can also happen in a grain wagon when the farmer unloads.  If you read this  blog and know a farmer or firemen tell them to please call me and we will put them on our list.  The training is Sat Feb 8th at the Morgan County Jail in Martinsville, Indiana  starts at 8:00 in the morning.  This is all possible from a grant  through The Smithville Charitable Foundation and  The Community Foundation of Morgan County.   We thank both Foundations.  
Hoping for no snow but I don't want ice either guess I will take what ever comes my way. Take care until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment