Friday, September 28, 2012

Gourds 2012

It is that time of year again so off to Ohio I went today my daughter Debbie was so kind to drive.  We made several purchases  I am like a woman in a dress shop I want one of each.  .I did  buy what I needed to paint for my fall shows.  I will be at the Farm Bureau convention in December with the painted gourds in the trade show so please stop by and see me.  

I really like eggs and our friend Joe Rode brought me 6 eggs and told me they have double yolks,  can't wait to crack them to find out.  They came from southern Indiana.  Thanks Joe

Tomorrow is rug hooking day so I will be at the shop at 10:00 need to finish my project  it is a chicken will show you when I am finished.

We are cutting hay so I am praying for a week of sunshine.  I am sure we are not the only farmers trying to get another cutting.


    


This is what you see out the back   Happy gourds.

No comments:

Post a Comment